Thursday 2 February 2012

Need to get my head down!

Right! Going to get my head sorted next week!

I have officially started my Ed Studies studying this week. I've made 3 mind maps so far (I'm sure my mum would be proud..) but I need to do some more and download the podcasts for my friend and I to listen to on our drives to and from uni!

It's far too difficult to find motivation when there is plenty of procrastinating to do! Saying that, my house is still a mess and most of my belongings are still in boxes at my mother-in-law's house. Talking of which, wedding planning, a much more attractive subject than Ed Studies. Definitely have more wedding magazines than uni books, and I don't fall asleep whilst reading the magazines! Plus, I'm angry at the teaching profession for rendering me unable to have a less expensive off-peak, mid-week wedding. (Ok I secretly want a Saturday wedding in peak summer). Maybe I should start a wedding planning blog ...

No comments:

Post a Comment